Click here to see our new API page
Using Message4U's proven gateway infrastructure, our SMS API can enable almost any application to receive and send SMS messages via an Internet connection. This technology is ideal for software developers, website developers and other organisations who wish to offer SMS provider capabilities as a value-add to their clients.
Message4U's comprehensive SMS API solution offers:
- Seamless integration with a wide range of applications, including customer databases, practice management software, point of sale systems, Outlook, Lotus Notes and more
- Message4U's innovative two-way messaging technology which enables replies to be sent from the recipient's mobile phone to the application's interface
- Optional company taglines at the end of any messages sent by your application
- Access to all mobile networks in Australia, including GSM and CDMA
- Connection to Message4U's fail-safe SMS gateway systems to ensure complete reliability
- Highly competitive message prices.
Message4U also offers flexible SMS billing options. Message4U can invoice your clients directly, or you can elect to act as an intermediary and bill your clients direct.
To find out how Message4U's powerful SMS API can benefit your specific industry in Australia, phone 1800 009 767 or contact Message4U for detailed information on our services in PDF format.